Christmas is nearing and we better save as early as now to have a fun great holiday. So, do you have wishlists for Christmas?
here are some money and energy saving tips;
- Gain credit control- Nowadays, it’s easy to get a credit card- telemarketers call you up or a bank simply sends you acard that you just need to activate. But paying eith plastic could easily make you impractical. Avoid credit debt by getting those low credit limit like Php10,000 so you won’t be tempted to spend more than what you earn.And if you get used to shelling out a certain amount, you won’t lose control even if they hike up your credit limit.
- The “ber ” months usually mean cooler weather and lower temp. Menaing, you don’t need airconditioning to keep you company all night long. To control your electricity consumption, set your AC to run for only a few hours then shut it off. You’ll enjoy the cold, without the extra “gastos”. Just make sure your doord and windows are closed to lock in the coolness.
- Calculate. Rein in theurge to buy that fab top or killer heels right off the bat by estimating how many times you’ll wear it.” Calculating the cost per ear of an item will easily uncover its value.
Formula: total cost of the item/ estimated number of times you’ll wear it = the cost per wear.
There’s so much potential for disaster, they should call it playing the minefield. That’s why this first date guide is your key…
- First rule: Chemistry trumps all. Even if he talked too much about his car or had bits of T-bone steak stuck between his teeth the whole time, if his kiss made you melt, he gets second date
- *On the flip side, i don’t care if he’s the hottest, richest, funniest, Orlando Bloomiest man ever. If smooching him gives you creeps, cut your losses.
- Any time your friend offers to set you up, make sure to ask her what she thinks you have in common with the guy – besides the fact that you’re both single.
HEADS UP: If he spends even part of the evening responding to work-related texts from his phone, he probably wouldn’t make the most attentive boyfriend.
*Then again, if you spend even part of your evening on office calls, don’t expect him to call for a second date.