If you caught your partner in life having an affair? ? ?
We just watched a film that is related to this situation. In my opinion, it is really hard to face this problem especially if you are doing nothing wrong.
Well, they say there’s a lot of “nice” women who just accept this kind of situation however there are also women who cannot bear men who do this. Some ends up separating and the like but if you are in the same situation, what will you do? How far can you go?
You are in a relationship right now and it is not working smoothly.
Undecided? Can’t do a move?
Well sweeties, read on and decide your next move
If any of these seem like your relationship, taking three weeks apart to rethink things could help a lot.
- YOU FIGHT over everything. step back to see where your anger is coming from. If you feel just as stressed when you’re apart, he isn’t the problem.
- HE FLIRTS with your friends. It might be a sign he isn’t ready to commit. You’ll know for sure if he quickly hooks up while you’re on hold. If he doesn’t and he’s also willing to change, give him a chance.
- YOU BARELY TALK when you hang out. You may have grown apart. or you might just be bored. Take some time off to pursue your own interests. You’ll have more to say if you both have more stuff going on in your lives outside the relationship.
- HE DOESN’T HAVE THE TIME to see you. If he starts cancelling on you, explain you know he has a lot to handle now, but you want to be a priority in his life. not an afterthought. Give him time alone to figure out how you fit in, then re evaluate.
It’s scary, but a break can help you see if you belong together or if you’re just staying together out of habit.
If your guy does even one of these things, it’s a deal -breaker. Don’t drag it out – WALK AWAY.
- HE MAKES FUN of your religion, morals or family. It’s fine to disagree but if he can’t respect what’s important to you, it will never work out.
- HE CHEATS on you. Being unfaithful is not only a betrayal of your trust, but it’s also a sign that he’s not feeling fulfilled in your relationship. This isn’t healthy for either of you, so move on now.
- HE DEMANDS SEX even after you’ve said you don’t want to go that far, When a guy threatens to leave you if you don’t put out, save him the trouble – you have such different definitions of love and respect that the relationship can’t work
- HE HITS YOU or threaten physical violence. There’s no reason good enough to justify hurting you or anyone else, for that matter. If he even talks about it, he may have serious anger issues, and staying with him could put your life in danger.
Breaking up is awful but staying in a bad relationship is worse because it holds you back.
Hope you find these very helpful ^ ^
1. Are you in a relationship now?
2. How will you rate it? (1 as good relationship and 10 as you are on a bad relationship)
Guys do listen to their parents opinions- so if they adore you, he’ll be even more into you.
So this is what I think guys shouldn’t do. I wanted to blog bout this because some couples have rough times. & here are some things that guys shouldn’t do:
1. Never bring up anything about your last relationship. Why? Because that shows that your not over them.
2. Don’t be messed up and not supportive.
3. NEVER bail on a date.
4. Pissing your girl off when she’s PMSing. I know it’s pretty bad but just bare with her. It’s just 5 days to a week.
5. Saying negative comments about her. An example: “Babe your fat.” Now that’s OFFENSIVE.
6. Making her feel that she’s not loved or cared for. Guys be loving to your lady. If you love then you should show how you feel about her.
7. Don’t take things like it’s a joke. If yur lady is trying to be serious then you SHOULD too.
8. Dont ever LIE to her.
9. Don’t ignore her.
10. & Respect her.
Well thats pretty much it. (:
- First rule: Chemistry trumps all. Even if he talked too much about his car or had bits of T-bone steak stuck between his teeth the whole time, if his kiss made you melt, he gets second date
- *On the flip side, i don’t care if he’s the hottest, richest, funniest, Orlando Bloomiest man ever. If smooching him gives you creeps, cut your losses.
- Any time your friend offers to set you up, make sure to ask her what she thinks you have in common with the guy – besides the fact that you’re both single.