There’s so much potential for disaster, they should call it playing the minefield. That’s why this first date guide is your key…
- First rule: Chemistry trumps all. Even if he talked too much about his car or had bits of T-bone steak stuck between his teeth the whole time, if his kiss made you melt, he gets second date
- *On the flip side, i don’t care if he’s the hottest, richest, funniest, Orlando Bloomiest man ever. If smooching him gives you creeps, cut your losses.
- Any time your friend offers to set you up, make sure to ask her what she thinks you have in common with the guy – besides the fact that you’re both single.
HEADS UP: If he spends even part of the evening responding to work-related texts from his phone, he probably wouldn’t make the most attentive boyfriend.
*Then again, if you spend even part of your evening on office calls, don’t expect him to call for a second date.
- A man who makes every conversation sexual from the get -go isn’t trying to seduce you, he’s trying to shock you. Don’t take the bait. Your job isn’t to prove to him that you can be one of the guys; it’s his job to be a gentleman.
- If the next day you can’t remember anything interesting or clever he said and you guys weren’t drinking, you’re probably not that into him.
- Maybe he is just being polite, but when he a guy offers you a breath mint, always take it, just in case.
- Don’t stress that first-kiss moment. Smile, say goodbye, and sqqueeze his hand, letting your fingers linger.He’ll eityher make a move or he won’t, and you’ll get an awkwardness-free exit.
- Another way to make him ache for a date two? Casually comment on his goodnight kiss, like ” you’re good at that. He won’t stop wondering what other talents of his you will like hihihi…