I received an e-mail for my sweetposh blog if I can share a tip on blackheads buster and an easy way to get rid of it…
People who have oily skin are more prone to this. It appears on the forehead and nose most of the time.
Check out below my quick tip;
- Do not try treatments with products that you are allergic to.
- Test on a small patch of your skin first.
- Most are for all skin and hair types unless specified.
- Use clean ingredients only.
- I am only sharing it based on my personal experience and because it was effective on me.
You will need:
-1 pc of large cotton
1. Soak the cotton in white egg
2. Cover the affected area with the cotton and wait for it to dry and harden completely
3. Carefully remove the dried cotton. Blackheads should come off with it.
Till my next beauty tip! If you want more beauty tips, head over to my other blog ALLDOLLED-UP